Protect your business from cybercrime with our comprehensive Network Security Solutions!
Cybercrime is an ever-present threat to modern businesses. Small businesses should be especially wary of cybercriminals, as they often target smaller operations on the assumption that there will be less effective IT security measures in place. Your business demands strong security. With our help, you can ensure your company’s infrastructure is secure against any cyber threat.
Define the Risks:
- Loss and manipulation of data
- Loss of business secrets and confidential client data
- Hijacked Networks
- Down Time
- Lost Time is lost money
- Loss of Reputation
Define the protection:
- A business grade Firewall. We build defense in-depth into all our services, using mature technologies and best-of-breed feature sets. Here are just a few examples of our many strengths:
- “Layer 7” content inspection technology. This stack of inspection combines with fully integrated security subscriptions for complete network protection.
- Content Filtering. Have more control over which sites are able to be accessed by employees.
- Usage Reporting. Business grade firewalls will always provide more monitoring and reporting features than their consumer counterpart, and that’s essential in a regulated business environment.
- Threat Protection. Keep safe from all the standard threats – Trojans, viruses and other malware. Along with this, you have the control to prevent users from downloading applications that aren’t authorized by you without permission.
- VPN Support. Having a business class firewall allows you to more easily support more than one or two users on a network.
- Event Logging Your firewall program will allow you to track events in the system which will help IT specialists locate problems and more easily find security breaches.
- Wireless. Protective measures equipped to your Wifi network to prevent unwanted users
- Mobile. We can help you protect your mobile devices as though they are behind a firewall even when you are not within the protection of your network perimeter. Safely work on the go!
- Remote Access. We can assist you to have secure access back into your network when you are away from your office.
- Not all threats are aimed directly at your technology. Many are soft threats, targeting your employees in very clever ways. Hackers may use your employees to get to your technology. Let us help educate you and your employees about current threats and assist you with best practice protection.
Keep your business perimeter secure! You lock your doors and alarm your building to prevent theft. But don’t leave yourself open to cybercrime! To protect your network against digital threats, contact Bralin Technology Solutions at (306) 445-4881 or (306) 825-3881 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.